Choose A Time Below To Discuss Your Project
Before you book online, do you want to know more about what happens during the Design Jumpstart?
Our 1-hour working session can be the beginning of a remodeling project together or a stand-alone, information-packed consultation where you’ll gain targeted expert design and construction recommendations. Brimming with personalized design ideas and inspiration we’ll ask questions you likely haven’t thought of and provide answers on the spot. We’ll follow up the appointment with a detailed checklist or what we refer to as the scope of work. A Jumpstart sets a solid foundation to gain clarity and direction for your project.
- 1-hour initial consultation with our principal designer and general contractor.
- Review as many rooms as we have time for in detail (I’ll guide you through this.)
- Explore your expectations for your project by thoroughly reviewing the lifestyle questionnaire.
- Take a few essential measurements and photos.
- Discuss the next steps and our process.
- Provide a preliminary quote if requested.
What happens after our appointment?
- We follow up with your checklist aka scope of work within two business days.
- You confirm the scope of work making changes or additions if needed.
- We set up a virtual meeting to review the preliminary quote and review the contract.
- Once that meeting is complete you have 10 days to think on it, if needed.
- Once the contract is signed and you’re ready to get going – we get to work!